Most mild health problems can be cured using simple ingredients found in your kitchen or on the shelves of a grocery store.
I suffered from a nasty case of acne for years. It looks to me that acne is the result of pH imbalance in our bodies. To get rid of acne change your diet to alkaline diet.
Alkaline diet and skin care products
- Baking soda. Make sure you use organic one that does not have aluminum in it. The easiest way to readjust pH in your stomach is to drink mineral water with small amount of natural baking soda in it. I drink small amount of mineral water though the day and before going to bed. After only a few days of this remedy, my skin cleared and the heartburns were gone too.
- Vinegar. You also have to readjust your skin to proper pH. To do that, use natural vinegar mixed with water. Make sure that vinegar is not too strong, or it will burn your skin. Use a cotton ball to clean your face with this astringent solution and use it each time after you wash your face with soap.
- Lemon juice. You can use lemon instead of vinegar. Dilute lemon juice with water. You may dab undiluted lemon juice on any blemish a few times during the day.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D clears acne too. I know that from experience. Take small doses, about 200 mg, of vitamin D a few times a day.
- Witch-Hazel. Clean oil from the skin with witch-hazel. Use cotton ball.
- Hydrogen Peroxide. Put a small amount of hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball and rub on your face, cleaning your pores with this mild astringent.